Task and Responsibilities:
- Checking of shop and erection drawings, coordination of work with the Project Managers, & detailers
- Interpret contract design drawings and Coordination drawings such as Architectural, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Joist & Deck
- Write RFI and queries
- Model structural and miscellaneous steel members for commercial and industrial buildings, manufacturing plants and other facilities;
- Application of components necessary to complete the joint connections based on design and engineering calculations; create erection plans, shop drawings single-part drawings and gather sheets
- Perform model and drawing review within the available parameters of Tekla and QA/QC procedures to facilitate detailing accuracy;
- Run system reports for Bolt-list, Fabtrol, NC/DSTV and other data required during fabrication and erection phase;
- Accomplish import/export functions of Tekla to translate data exchange formats as required for BIM process.
- Candidate must have an Engineering degree (Civil), Architecture or equivalent and/or Drafting Course Diplomas.
- Required Skills: knowledgeable in AutoCad and Tekla Structures
- Knowledge in other computer applications is an advantage such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- NISD Certification would be an advantage but not essential.
- Minimum of 5 years Steel Detailing experience of which has 3 years experience in using Tekla Structures.
For interested applicants, please contact:
Landline: (02) 9047843/ (02) 9131361
Or E-mail your resumes at: email@example.com
- Graduate of B.S. Civil Engineering / Architecture from reputable university & registered Civil Engineer / Architect. M.S. Degree or Unit in Structural Engineering / Drafting Course diplomas is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in TEKLA SOFTWARE and / or AutoCAD SOFTWARE
- Must possess extensive knowledge in Structural analysis principles. Good Communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of DETAILING, TEKLA STRUCTURES experience in addition to AutoCAD is a PLUS
For interested applicants, please
Raymond Harley B. Calixihan or Marilou Valconcha
Landline : (032) 254-2013
Or E-mail your resumes at: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Unit 311-B Mango Square, Mango Avenue, Cebu City
For Walk-in applicants:
Kindly bring a copy of your resume when you apply.
**All applicants shall be contacted by our HR representative thru call, text or e-mail on the schedule and location of the interview.